Our quarterly newsletter features original research of interest to economic developers and community leaders. Browse and download the articles below:
- July 2012 What Does the Crisis in the Euro Zone Mean for Economic Developers in the USA?
- March 2013 Low Cost No Longer Drives Location Activity
- June 2013 The Creative Class: Formula for Economic Development or for Partisan Politics?
- September 2013 Small Business As The Engine of Economic Growth: Still Waiting for Godot
- January 2014 The Trilemma In A Service Economy
- July 2014 GIS Tools for Finding the Optimum Industrial and Business Park Sites
- July 2014 Does Economic Development Spawn Happiness?
- January 2015 The Dynamics of National Job Generation
- September 2015 Port Impacts are Underestimated in Traditional Impact Studies
- September 2015 Taimerica’s SITA Model
- January 2016 How Evil Are Incentives
- January 2016 When Will Job Growth Revive in the Energy Sector
- January 2016 More Evidence on the Importance of Port Infrastructure
- June 2016 How Long a Run of Static Wages in the U.S. Economy
- June 2016 The Economic Development Message that Voters are Screaming at the Presidential Candidates
- April 2018 Fake News in Economic Development
- April 2018 Taimerica Produces Industrial Market Maps
Newsletters 2015 and Beyond
Sign up for our Email Newsletter